Collection of personal information
Use of personal information
We may use your personal data collected via our Website:
- to manage and improve our Website
- to tailor the content of our Website to provide you with a more personalized experience and draw your attention to information about our products and services that may be of interest to you
- to manage and respond to any request you submit through our Website
- for marketing purposes, or to send you promotional materials that we feel may be of interest to you
- as part of a corporate transaction such as a sale, divestiture, reorganization, merger or acquisition.
Your personal data may also be used to protect our rights or property and that of our users and, where appropriate, to comply with legal or regulatory process.
CWCC may only disclose your personal information outside of CWCC:
- When explicitly requested by you, the site visitor; or
- As required by a court order or any other legal or regulatory requirement; or
- Where the disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or other disposition of all or part of our business.
We will not keep your personal data for any purpose(s) for longer than is necessary and we will only retain the relevant personal data that is necessary in relation to the purpose. We are also required to retain certain information by law or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions.
We may retain your data for a short time beyond the specified retention period, to allow for information to be reviewed and any disposal to take place.
Data security and integrity
CWCC has reasonable security policies and procedures in place to protect personal information from unauthorised loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Despite CWCC’s best efforts, however, security cannot be absolutely guaranteed against all threats. To the best of our ability, access to your personal information is limited to those who have a need to know. Those individuals who have access to the data are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
Children privacy protection
CWCC understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy in the interactive, online world. Our Site does not intentionally target or solicit to children.
You may have various rights in relation to your personal data. In particular, you may have a right to:
- obtain confirmation that we are processing your personal data and request a copy of the personal data we hold about you
- ask that we update the personal data we hold about you, or correct such personal data that you think is incorrect or incomplete
- ask that we delete personal data that we hold about you, or restrict the way in which we use such personal data
- object to our processing of your personal data.
To exercise any of your rights, or if you have any other questions about our use of your personal data, please contact us. You may also use these contact details if you wish to make a complaint to us relating to your privacy. In all cases we will treat your requests in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Right to complain
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement or you are unhappy with the way we have handled your personal data or any privacy query or request that you have raised with us, please contact us.
Changes to our privacy statement
We may modify or amend this Privacy Statement from time to time at our discretion. When we make changes to this Privacy Statement, we will amend the revision date at the top of this page and such modified or amended Privacy Statement shall be effective as to you and your information as of that revision date. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to view any updates.